Sobre Munghana Lonene FM
Munghana Lonene FM is a community radio station offering content in the Xitsonga language nationwide using different FM frequencies. Its broadcast is also available on DSTv, on channel 810, and online, through the live streaming service provided on its website. Podcasts of its current and past shows, such as Xipapilana, are also available here.
Its line-up is comprised of news reports, entertainment programs, competitions and talk shows subjected to the most relevant topics that affect the community and the society in general and music shows, a combination aimed to serve the community with entertaining and informative content.
Its music repertoire is focused on African music, Jazz, Kwaito and R&B. A service for music submission is also provided, allowing local artists to promote their work to a wider audience.
Main programmes and presenters
- Phaphama Breakfast Show with DJ Brian, Connizer and Xolani Ndlovu
- Top 30 with Mathilda Chauke and BongiWil
- Gingirikani with Lindiwe Makhubele
- Gongomela with Khel Khel
- 326 Thwii! with The Quintinizer and Khensani
- Afrika Wa Vulavula with Khalanga
- Tiko Axi Etleli
- Community Diaries with Beka Ntsanwisi
Morada: SABC Limpopo No.19 Hospital Street Polokwane 0699, South Africa
Telefone: 015 297 1855