Om Radio Al Ansaar
Radio Al Ansaar is a community radio station broadcasting worldwide via online live streaming and to Durban and Pietermaritzburg on the frequencies 90.4 FM and 105.6 FM.
Its aims to serve the Muslim community of Durban and Pietermaritzburg by offering a line-up that mixes talk shows about religion, lifestyle and other topics of relevance to the community and South Africans in general, news reports, community programmes dealing with the news, events and any subject pertaining to the Muslim community, entertainment shows and music shows.
Listeners can also visit the station's website to access the podcasts of its main shows for a later follow-up or to find the recipes shared during its broadcast on its entertainment shows.
Main shows and presenters
- Breakfast Rush with Yusuph Kadu and Nichal Sarwan
- Urban Women with Sameera Kader
- Tafseer with Mufti AK Hoosen
- Community Buzz with Fatima Kareem
- Kidz Zone with Nazrana Satar
- Drive Home Experience with Seraj Bassa
- Tazkiyya with Moulana Dawood Fickrah
Internet Side: radioalansaar.org.za/
Adresse: 207 West Rd, Sydenham, Berea, 4091, South Africa
Telefon: +27 31 208 1601