Joy Reid conducts one-on-one conversations with politicians and newsmakers while addressing provocative political issues both inside and outside of the beltway. Reid, who is also a best-selling author and public speaker, joined MSNBC in 2011 as a contributor. Drawing from her decades-long experience in politics, passion for addressing the intersection of race, justice and culture, as well as her signature tenacious interviewing style, Reid kicks off MSNBC’s primetime lineup by delving into American politics as it unfolds.
- 541- Gov. Andrew Cuomo calls Trump's tweet about withholding a vaccine from New York 'a threat'Sat, 26 Sep 2020
- 540- Bob Woodward says Trump has ‘failed miserably’ as presidentFri, 25 Sep 2020
- 539- Joy Reid: Trump is not protecting pre-existing conditions, and has no real plan to replace ACAFri, 25 Sep 2020
- 538- Mehdi Hasan says ‘let’s call it the Trump virus’ because Trump is ‘objectively pro-covid’Thu, 24 Sep 2020
- 537- Joy Reid: Who among us is surprised Lindsey Graham is hypocrite-in-chief in SCOTUS fight?Tue, 22 Sep 2020