After a story is reported, sometimes there’s more to say. Host Doug Fabrizio talks with KUER reporters as they unpack stories they’ve recently published. You'll hear new insights, unheard recordings and what initially inspired them. It’s kind of like a director’s cut… the good kind.
- 20- Who Owns The US-Mexico Border?Thu, 07 Jun 2018
- 19- The Stigma Of PornographyThu, 31 May 2018
- 18- Hive Mind: Can Tiny Homes Solve Utah's Big Housing Problems?Thu, 24 May 2018
- 17- Hive Mind: What Does 'Affordable Housing' Really Mean?Thu, 17 May 2018
- 16- People are Dying in Utah JailsThu, 10 May 2018