Save more and spend less is more than just a motto for money expert Clark Howard; it’s a way of life. Clark and his crew — Team Clark — are on a mission to empower people to take control of their personal finances by providing money-saving tips, consumer advice, hot deals and economic news to help everyone achieve financial freedom. Clark is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host and a consumer reporter for television stations around the country. His podcast, The Clark Howard Show, receives more than one million downloads each month and is a hub for listeners to get valuable advice on-demand any time. Clark answers questions on the most popular business and consumer topics including; how to buy a cars, financing a home, retirement planning, shopping for insurance and getting the most out of your savings. Join the conversation and submit your question to www.clark.com/askclark . Clark spearheads two free resources — Clark.com and ClarkDeals.com — to encourage consumers to save more, spend less and avoid ripoffs.
- 1524- 10.29.20 Tax bracket changes; 30-40 million Americans facing evictionThu, 29 Oct 2020
- 1523- 10.28.20 Stock market selloff; T-Mobile's new streaming offering + Boost cuts cell plan price againWed, 28 Oct 2020
- 1522- 10.27.20 How to handle student loans in 2021; Where you can travel now + middle seat restrictionsTue, 27 Oct 2020
- 1521- 10.26.20 What will happen to oil & gas?; Cable data caps burn people working from homeMon, 26 Oct 2020
- 1520- 10.23.20 Why you should use all your vacation days; Clark StinksFri, 23 Oct 2020