Joy Reid conducts one-on-one conversations with politicians and newsmakers while addressing provocative political issues both inside and outside of the beltway. Reid, who is also a best-selling author and public speaker, joined MSNBC in 2011 as a contributor. Drawing from her decades-long experience in politics, passion for addressing the intersection of race, justice and culture, as well as her signature tenacious interviewing style, Reid kicks off MSNBC’s primetime lineup by delving into American politics as it unfolds.
- 536- Jon Meacham: Ruth Bader Ginsburg represented ‘the best of a devotion to the American experiment’Sat, 19 Sep 2020
- 535- Joy Reid: ‘Absurd and infuriating’ for Barr to compare shutdowns to slaveryFri, 18 Sep 2020
- 534- Michael Cohen thinks Trump is ‘setting himself to be an autocrat’Thu, 17 Sep 2020
- 533- Breonna Taylor family attorney calls the settlement a significant stepWed, 16 Sep 2020
- 532- San Francisco Mayor London Breed: Trump is denying climate change when ‘it’s right at our heels’Tue, 15 Sep 2020