From its politics to its public lands to polygamy, Utah has always been fertile ground for news. Here on KCPW, The Salt Lake Tribune presents a fresh way for Utahns to process the headlines. Behind the Headlines, a live weekly broadcast, examines the week’s top local stories through the eyes of reporters on the beat.
- 235- Utah’s record high coronavirus case count, Mitt Romney’s SCOTUS decision, the police shooting of a 13-year-old boy, and a controversial Book Cliffs highway planFri, 25 Sep 2020
- 234- Utah’s coronavirus spike, a Twitter tussle in the 4th District race, and Sen. Mike Lee downplays climate change’s link to wildfiresFri, 18 Sep 2020
- 233- A powerful windstorm, the police shooting of 13-year-old autistic boy, new opposition to the Lake Powell Pipeline, and the latest on vaccine developmentFri, 11 Sep 2020
- 232- SLC goes ‘yellow,’ coronavirus in schools, nuclear power, and police decry ‘indoctrination’ from teachersFri, 04 Sep 2020
- 231- NBA protest, medical cannabis in Utah County, and Burgess Owens at the RNCFri, 28 Aug 2020