Save more and spend less is more than just a motto for money expert Clark Howard; it’s a way of life. Clark and his crew — Team Clark — are on a mission to empower people to take control of their personal finances by providing money-saving tips, consumer advice, hot deals and economic news to help everyone achieve financial freedom. Clark is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host and a consumer reporter for television stations around the country. His podcast, The Clark Howard Show, receives more than one million downloads each month and is a hub for listeners to get valuable advice on-demand any time. Clark answers questions on the most popular business and consumer topics including; how to buy a cars, financing a home, retirement planning, shopping for insurance and getting the most out of your savings. Join the conversation and submit your question to www.clark.com/askclark . Clark spearheads two free resources — Clark.com and ClarkDeals.com — to encourage consumers to save more, spend less and avoid ripoffs.
- 1540- 11.20.20 GM to offer car insurance based on driving habits; Clark StinksFri, 20 Nov 2020
- 1539- 11.19.20 Apple announces changes to app store pricing; Black Friday deals aboundThu, 19 Nov 2020
- 1538- 11.18.20 Amazon launches an online pharmacy; The Boeing Max is returning to the skiesWed, 18 Nov 2020
- 1537- 11.17.20 Surprise bills for Covid tests; Google Photos ends lifetime free storageTue, 17 Nov 2020
- 1536- 11.16.20 Moderna vaccine buoys hopes; Picking the right health plan during open enrollmentMon, 16 Nov 2020