Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world's leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
- 1647- How every movie trailer gets made | Twenty Thousand HertzFri, 07 Aug 2020
- 1646- The difference between healthy and unhealthy love | Katie HoodThu, 06 Aug 2020
- 1645- The secrets of learning a new language | Lýdia MachováWed, 05 Aug 2020
- 1644- How to raise a black son in America | Clint SmithTue, 04 Aug 2020
- 1643- A stock market for social justice | ZigZagMon, 03 Aug 2020